KodyPay is a new mobile point of sale platform and payment aggregator, enabling businesses to perform all of the necessary actions to carry out a standard electronic transaction. The platform also accepts a multitude of different payment methods using a web and app-based technology platform.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team. We want everyone who joins us in this remarkable adventure to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious Marketing Manager. A first-rate problem-solver and problem-finder; with the desire to build the future of one of London's brightest fintech startups.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience working in Marketing within the FinTech space. You should know how to create a marketing strategy and execute that strategy as a senior member of a marketing department. You will know how to create innovative campaigns to promote the Company and be passionate about creating campaigns that easily engage our target audience. You will use your experience to put KodyPay onto the global stage for both consumers and businesses alike.
This position will give you the exciting opportunity to work closely with the experienced C-level officers of KodyPay whilst executing on the company’s vision. You will have the opportunity to shape and lead a growing, diverse team in the UK, collaborating with teams in Bulgaria, India and the USA. An ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment. You champion marketing within the organisation and are motivated to mentor and invest in your team members where appropriate.
We’re a varied team: some of us are graduates, some never went to University, some have startup experience, whilst others come from corporates and consultancy firms. As long as you love learning, we’d like to speak with you.
What your day will involve
- Leading our tightly-knit and dynamic marketing team.
- Facilitating an environment that encourages free ideation
- Take a leading role in designing & creating effective marketing campaigns for KodyPay
- Identifying customer needs and desires by deeply understanding our customers and how they use KodyPay, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams.
- Independently create impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning the development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies for Senior Management.
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, using findings to steer future marketing campaigns, and to stay on top of the competitive landscape.
- Working closely with the product and marketing team to brief them on how KodyPay is perceived in the market; using customer insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns.
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy.
- Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact.
- Help scale the marketing message efforts of our product globally, utilising resources such as playbooks.
You should apply if
- 3+ years experience in a previous fintech marketing role.
- You have experience leading teams in dynamic, fast-moving, ambiguous, and entrepreneurial environments.
- You have the ability to rally a diverse and sophisticated team around a single vision through articulate, clear, and inspirational communication.
- You’re passionate about KodyPay’s products and eager to disrupt the competitive landscape of the fintech or payments industry.
- You have extensive experience in forming direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns. These may require input and execution from various cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong track record in consumer marketing, and maintain a strong understanding of inefficient use of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations.
- You’ve got a demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights, and to inform ongoing campaign strategy/product development.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic people-person, with the ability to talk to anyone, and work in an ever-changing startup environment
- You have experience in finding and solving problems independently, referring solutions where required to wider stakeholders.
- You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, and persistent in making an impact.