KodyPay is a new mobile point of sale platform and payment aggregator, enabling businesses to perform all of the necessary actions to carry out a standard electronic transaction. The platform also accepts a multitude of different payment methods using a web and app-based technology platform.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team. We want everyone who joins us in this remarkable adventure to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
We’re looking for a Junior QA Analyst to join our development team to test and improve our offering. You’ll have a passion for pushing high-standards and be used to centering your thoughts around users, as you analyse new builds and features found throughout the KodyPay product.
This position will give you the exciting opportunity to work with a growing, diverse workforce in the UK, Bulgaria, and the USA as you engage in your day-to-day tasks. This includes access to a world-class development team, and experienced C-suite officers. An ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment.
We’re a varied team: some of us are graduates, some never went to University, some have startup experience, whilst others come from corporates and consultancy firms. As long as you love learning and problem solving, we’d like to speak with you.
What your day will involve
- Using both manual and automated testing methods to analyse KodyPay features for bugs, issues, or for suggesting potential improvements.
- Prioritising issues to be fixed by engineers based on potential impact to users.
- Interacting with KodyPay’s logging tools and databases to locate potential points of failure.
- Providing engineers with clear, written instructions for issue replication to assist in debugging.
- Assisting the product team in ensuring the KodyPay experience maintains a high standard of quality using A/B, data-driven, or in-person user testing where required to validate results.
- Ensuring that all product features are developed in a testable manner to confirm that requirements are met and can be validated.
- Assisting test leads/devops in the planning of test cycles; ensuring well-placed end-to-end, feature-specific, and smoke tests.
- Engaging in sprint planning with the product team, committing to timely testing of features, and helping the development team to prioritise within sprints where necessary.
- Assisting senior members of staff and the business development team to demonstrate test builds of new features.
- Contributing to testing and shipping of a world-class product, achieving a high standard of quality in the process.
- Championing quality and user experience throughout the organisation.
You should apply if
- You have a keen eye for detail, paying great attention to even the smallest issues.
- You’ve previously worked with databases, specifically using SQL.
- You are familiar with industry tools such as Trello, Jira, and Visual Studio.
- You have an interest in the FinTech space, ideally in Payments.
- You have a detailed mindset: constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results, seeing all your ideas to fruition.
- You are interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently, and delivering high-quality, impactful work.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive, resilient to failure, and persistent in making an impact.
- You are bold, tenacious, and have a track record of achieving what others thought was impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life.
- You hold a 2:1 degree or above in a technology discipline (e.g. computer science, software engineering, etc).
- Ideally: 1-2 years experience in a similar test/QA-focussed role.