KodyPay is a new mobile point of sale platform and payment aggregator, enabling businesses to perform all of the necessary actions to carry out a standard electronic transaction. The platform also accepts a multitude of different payment methods using a web and app-based technology platform.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team. We want everyone who joins us in this remarkable adventure to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to facilitate our marketing efforts by creating impactful compositions and illustrations to represent KodyPay visually. This will encompass a variety of company communications and materials.
This role has the exciting opportunity to work closely with experienced C-level officers, whilst executing the company’s vision. You will own design for the KodyPay marketing division, producing compositions for social, web, print content, and more. You will work closely with your marketing strategist and copywriter to craft marketing campaigns with a set of goals in mind. You will then execute these campaigns over a variety of mediums, using your skills to creatively display material - leveraging the KodyPay brand to do so.
You will be KodyPay’s visual storyteller: a communicator who ensures the public face of KodyPay is aligned with our vision. To do this you will produce designs, layouts, and illustrations as required.
We’re a varied team: some of us are graduates, some never went to University; some have startup experience, whilst others come from corporates and consultancy firms. As long as you love learning and problem solving, we’d like to speak with you.
What your day will involve
- Marketing: Collaborating with your marketing team along with other stakeholders to conceive marketing strategies.
- Design: Producing high-quality compositions aligned with team objectives, ready for print or digital application.
- Design: Creating vector graphics to add visual flair to company visual material.
- Design: Collaborating with the wider design team to assist in areas such as product, web, photography, or video design.
- Content generation: Producing frequent, high-quality social media/blog designs.
- Content generation: Working closely with your marketing strategist to plan, schedule and optimise content.
- Other: Championing client experience throughout the organisation.
Who Should You Be
- You have a keen eye for design, with the ability to create high-quality compositions and illustrations.
- You’re experienced working with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You are familiar with programmes such as Canva and Adobe XD.
- Have an interest in the FinTech space, ideally in Payments.
- You have a detailed, creative mindset: Constantly looking for ways to push the boundaries of whichever medium you may be working in.
- You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results, seeing all your ideas to fruition.
- You are interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high-quality, impactful work.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive, resilient to failure, and persistent in making an impact.
- You are bold, tenacious, and have a track record of achieving what others thought was impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life.
- Have a strong portfolio, demonstrating the skills outlined above.
- Ideally: Hold a 2:1 or above in a design discipline.
- Ideally: 1-2 years experience in a similar, design-focussed role.
- Ideally: Experience working with Adobe After Effects to create simple 2D animations.