KodyPay is a new mobile point of sale platform and payment aggregator, enabling businesses to perform all of the necessary actions to carry out a standard electronic transaction. The platform also accepts a multitude of different payment methods using a web and app-based technology platform.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team. We want everyone who joins us in this remarkable adventure to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious Customer Service Manager. A first-rate problem-solver and problem-finder; with the desire to help build the future of one of London's brightest fintech startups.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience working in Customer Services within the FinTech space. You should know how to manage customer expectations and promote customer interest within the Company. You’ll be passionate about creating and maintaining a great customer experience: not just solving customers problems but using them as an opportunity to improve the KodyPay offering and each customer relationship.
This position will give you the exciting opportunity to work closely with the experienced C-level officers of KodyPay whilst executing on the company’s vision. You will have the opportunity to shape and lead a growing, diverse customer service/support team in the UK, collaborating with teams in Bulgaria, India and the USA. An ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment. You champion the customer as the stakeholder, and are motivated to mentor and invest in your team members where appropriate.
We’re a varied team: some of us are graduates, some never went to University, some have startup experience, whilst others come from corporates and consultancy firms. As long as you love learning, we’d like to speak with you.
What your day will involve
- Leading our tightly-knit and dynamic customer support team.
- Collaborating with KodyPay’s product team to cultivate secure and efficient platform services.
- Promoting continuous improvement across the end-to-end KodyPay solution.
- Contributing to the successful shipping of a world-class product, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in the process.
- Championing security, scalability, and resilience throughout the organisation.
- Instilling a strong customer-centric culture and making sure everyone stays focused on what really matters: helping our customers and merchants to make easy, fast payments.
- Supporting your team members to achieve their personal, professional and performance goals.
- Helping your team with difficult queries, working with additional internal stakeholders where required to build your team’s knowledge around complex issues.
- Regularly reviewing the quality of your team’s customer interactions to identify areas of potential improvement, both individually and structurally
- Working with CRM software to track leads, build automated support flows, saving you and your team precious time to handle more in-depth queries.
- Making sure that everybody using KodyPay remains happy and satisfied, and their issues are fixed quickly and completely. This stretches from individually assisting customers, all the way through to building scalable processes to solve their problems.
You should apply if
- 3+ years experience in a digital customer service role.
- You have experience leading teams in dynamic, fast-moving, ambiguous, and entrepreneurial environments.
- You have the ability to rally a diverse and sophisticated team around a single vision through articulate, clear, and inspirational communication.
- You have experience in finding and solving problems independently, supporting team members as they do the same. You can confidently find solutions when available, and refer problems to the right people where needed.
- You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, and persistent in making animpact.