KodyPay is a new mobile point of sale platform and payment aggregator, enabling businesses to perform all of the necessary actions to carry out a standard electronic transaction. The platform also accepts a multitude of different payment methods using a web and app-based technology platform.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team. We want everyone who joins us in this remarkable adventure to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
We are looking for a Sales Director/Manager to lead our B2B sales strategy. Your role will be to identify, source and provide new sales leads and business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads in a B2B environment and meeting sales quotas in a leading and independent capacity. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. You will support the company’s expansion in a fast paced environment, and you will be responsible for managing all business development affairs, B2B marketing literature and sales reports, as well as building out your team.
This position will give you the exciting opportunity to work closely with the Founder and CEO of KodyPay, other experienced C-level officers and a board with decades of success in the payments space, whilst executing on the company’s vision. You will have the opportunity to work with a growing, diverse workforce, in the UK, Bulgaria, and the USA, as you engage in your day-to-day tasks. An ideal candidate will be motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment.
What your day will involve
- Developing and managing KodyPay’s sales pipeline. You will identify new sales leads and maintain strong relationships with our existing clients.
- Creating sales goals for the company and ensuring they are met.
- Researching organisations and individual merchants to understand their needs, how they operate, and qualifying these as potential leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up client meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations to potential clients, identifying where and how KodyPay might fit into their business.
- Negotiating the licence cost of the KodyPay platform with merchants.
- Keeping both current and potential clients informed of new product developments.
- Collaborating with both internal stakeholders and external referral partners to produce marketing material.
- Keeping up-to-date and engaging with industry events, conferences and meetings.
- Maintaining a network of contacts and potential leads for the KodyPay organisation.
- Gathering feedback from clients and quickly capturing learnings to help adapt the product.
- Championing client experience throughout the organisation.
Who You Should Be
- 3+ years of relevant Business Development experience, ideally with a focus on Fintech sales. You should have managed the entire lifecycle of setting up and executing a relevant sales pipeline.
- Ideally, 1+ years experience in the FinTech (ideally in Payments) or POS space.
- Capable of leading pitches and presentations to clients, confidently outlining the benefits of KodyPay relevant to the potential client.
- You should understand the costs associated with accepting traditional credit/debit card payments.
- You have a proven track record leading complex BD & Sales initiatives, working with a technical and product team to deliver clients.
- You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You are interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact.
- You are bold, tenacious, and you achieve what others may have thought impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life. You challenge the status quo, and are driven by facts, data and empirical research.
- You could have a basic understanding of issuing banks and acquiring banks.